Further Education tours by Rondo Travel
At Rondo Travel we tailor-make each itinerary for educational tours.
From a 2-night art tour in London to a 5-night history tour in New York we aim to create a tour to fulfil your requirements.
- Rondo Travel has been organising group trips for over 30 years.
- Travel experts within our team with over 30 years’ experience in travel are able to create the perfect itinerary from the best attractions to visit, to the comfiest hotels to stay in after your active filled days.
- All suppliers are vetted to make sure they all supply the level of service we expect for our groups.
What we do
We organise trips to include as much, or as little as you want, right down to making sure you have the right meal options to suit you.
We can create tours to any worldwide destination you require, from fashion tours in Milan to Cultural and History tours of Beijing. We tailor make each tour, from a tour which consists of just field work research to a tour which is made up of visits and sightseeing. We personalise it for each group..
Types of Tours
We arrange tours for a range of subjects. Your tour can be subject specific or cross curricular.
- Art & Design
- Business Studies
If your subject is not listed above, it does not mean we are not able to help plan your tour.
Benefits of booking with Rondo Travel
- Rondo Travel is a member of the School Travel Forum, has a recognised Safety Management System in place and is externally audited each year by recognised H&S experts.
- Rondo Travel was one of the very first School Tour Operators to be awarded the LOtC Quality badge, recognising our commitment to learning outcomes.
- All group tours booked are ABTA protected.
- All tours which have flights are ATOL protected.
- Dedicated Rondo Tour specialist who will be your one contact throughout the whole process from start to finish and will also be on call 24/7 for the duration of your tour.
- We offer value for money by aiming not to beaten on price.